Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm still here and Chrismas pics

Hello prim friends! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I am still here I just haven't  had time to post with all the craziness of the decorating, shopping, and also sick kids.  They are all better now thank goodness.  I have been reading everyones blogs and looking at all the great prim chrismas eye candy but havent had time to comment much.  Everyones decorations look great! After thanksgiving thinsg get really busy around here. Normally we have basketball practice and games for both boys, but i'm very sad this year because they didn't want to play. This is the first year that they have not played in 6 years so I am really missing it.  I have been doing alot of shopping for the kids and am almost finished.   Every night when Paige goes to bed I try to wrap a few presents because I am running out of hiding places...lol.  Well enough rambling now for the fun stuff...  Christmas pics. Here are some pictures and I'll be posting more in a few days.

Here is the snowman ornament that I received from Marie at Primitives by Olde Lady Morgan
 
                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                   here it is on my tree


  This is the buttery that we made.  I kept it simple with just some greenery and a the snowman that I received in a swap with Eve from Lee Hill primitives and also a gingebread man that I got at the simple goods show.

a shelf with some more greenery with the little prairie doll that was also from Eve

          my spice cabinet in my kitchen

an awesome prim santa that I got at the simple goods show


this is one of my favorite santa's it is on my kitchen table

   love this tree and barrel its from Wanda at Gatherings she was so very nice to ship these to me as they are very large. Thanks to Wanda she is so great!




this is my centerpiece on my kitchen table love the sled it came from the simple goods show




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your home looks gorgeous!
Perfectly prim Christmas!
I can understand why that Santa is one of your favorites, he is awesome!
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Hugs,
Tam

Ronda said...

Beautiful!...Merry Christmas..

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Simply Prim perfect. Everything is beautiful. Love it! Your home looks so beuatiful. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Trace4J said...

Beautiful Prim Christmas!
I think that Santa would be my favorite too!
Hugs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

BumbleBeeLane said...

Just prim perfect! Love it all especially your favorite santa! Hugs!~Amy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh Christina - everything looks wonderful!! You truly do have an amazing style. (And, who can go wrong with anything OLM or from Eve? Hate to say it, but I'm an addict of both....) So....if you're done at your place, wanna come to mine???) Hope you have a great week ahead....Smiles & Holiday Hugs ~ Robin

Earlene said...

Great prim Christmas decorations! I love that Santa!
Where did you find the prim make-do chair next to your tree? I love it!
Merry Christmas

christina said...

Hey Earlene! I got the chair at a primitive store called he old picket fence. They don't have a website or anything. Actually the store has been closed for the last few months because the owner is sick. Hope she gets well soon I love that store!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!! Blesings~Christina

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Christina, Love everything!! Looks great!!! I am so glad you like your snowman!!! OLM

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your decorating, prim perfect! wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Lecia