Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hello prim friends!!  Busy busy busy here!  Today I finished up all the wrapping and preparing for Christmas so now I will have a couple of days to set back and relax...yeah right I am a clean freak so there is always something that needs to be cleaned. There's  never any relaxing around here I'm always cleaning something...lol.  We go to my parents house and my in laws for Christmas dinner so I dont have to worry about cooking I do get to enjoy a great meal without all the stress of preparing it.  Here are the last of my Christmas pictures.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with their friends and family!!







  this is my front porch

















                                                 Arnette Santa from the Simlpe Goods Show

Merry Chrismas!!
Blessings~~Christina

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!
Prim Perfect!
I love seeing photos of your wonderful decor.
Drool.

Love the Arnette Santa.

Funny thing...
I only live about 10 minutes away from their shop and I have only been there Once!!!!
I know, I can't hardly believe it myself. :)
I am wanting one of those Santa's so bad.
Next year I must remember to go by there and hopefully get myself one.

Thanks for sharing.
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and very blessed New Year.
Tam

Anonymous said...

Love your prim Christmas decorating...esp that sweet Bemis snowman. Is that a sassafrass hill prims pattern? Love your Arnett Santa...I missed out this year but will definitely try to get one next year.
patti

BumbleBeeLane said...

Beautiful Prim displays! Love the cabin house on the shelf and drooling over the trencher.The santas are wonderful to...Now if you want to come clean my house I'd love the help..smile..Merry Christmas sweetie!~Amy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Merry, Merry Christmas Christina - running way behind here....Love all your decor - you have some wonderful collectibles. Funny - I had to laugh - we must have very similar tastes as I spied several things that I have exactly the same (the Bemis snowman, the stocking garland...and a few other goodies....) We must have great taste! ;o) Hope you're enjoying your family time. And wishing a season full of Christmas magic and blessings....Smiles & Holiday Hugs ~ Robin